|Input Voltage:||DC 5V/1A||Input Power:||3.5W|
|Lithium Battery:||1000mAh||Charging Time:||4 Hours|
|Battery Life:||1 Hour||Function:||RF/vibration/warm/ultrasonic|
|Product Size:||152*34*27mm||Product Weight:||125g|
Ultrasonic Eye Massager Device,
Rf Eye Massager Device,
4hrs Charging Ultrasonic Eye Massager
Hera Portable RF Ultrasonic Eye Beauty Device
How to use it?
Please take off the necklace, ring and other accessories and glasses orcontact lenses.
2) Please use the general makeup removal and face cleaning procedures toremove the cosmetics and sebum dirt before nursing.
1. The gel guide is evenly smeared with gel cosmetic solution.
2. If the gel is not enough during the nursing process, please add it separately.Too few gel gels may cause irritation to the skin, and at the same time, theeffect of nursing cannot be fully realized.
3. During nursing, please fully fit the guide head to the skin around the eyesand slowly slide it from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye.
4. Excessive care will cause skin burden, please avoid using it many times ina day.
5. When using, if the surface of the guide head is dirty and rough, please usea soft cloth or tissue paper to clean the surface of the guide head.
6. Please do not stay in the same part for more than 3 seconds to avoid skinproblems.
|1.Product name:||Hera RF Ultrasonic Eye Beauty Device||11.Key features:||Relieving/Lifting/Firming|
|3.Input voltage:||DC 5V/1A||13.Certificate:||CE/ROHS/FCC/PSE|
|4.Input power:||3.5W||14.Adjustments:||3 gears|
|5.Lithium battery:||1000mAh||15.Auto shut off:||10 minutes|
|6.Charging time:||4 Hours||16.Product size:||152*34*27mm|
|7.Battery life:||1 Hour||17.Product weight:||125g|
|8.Ultrasonic frequency:||3MHz||18.Gift Box Dimension:||192*120*76mm|
|9.RF frequency:||90KHz||19.Gross Weight:||401g|
|10.Materials:||316 stainless steel, ABS, PC||20.Qty per Carton||To be negotiation|
|Remark: Due to the continuous improvement, the above parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
After the nursing, please wipe the guide head with a wet soft cloth or tissuepaper to clean the dirt, and then wipe the water with tissue paper.