|Input Voltage:||DC 5V/1A||Rated Power:||3W (Max)|
|Waterproof Rate:||IPX5||Charging Time:||3 Hours|
|Battery Life:||45 Minutes||Key Features:||Infusing/Cleansing/Rejuvenating|
|Product Size:||181×52×44mm||Product Weight:||118g|
3 Hours Charging Ultrasonic Skin Care Massager,
2 modes Ultrasonic Skin Care Massager,
2 modes ultrasound face massager
Ultrasonic Vibration Facial Beauty Massager
1.Ultrasonic Facial Skin Cleansing and Essence Infusing
2.Red light, blue light and EMS tights and lifts
3.Constant heating temperature 45℃ and continuous slight vibration
4.Metal magnetic suction ring for makeup removing
5.304 medical stainless steel material
Daily skin care tips:
1. Apply your lotions or other skin care products evenly on your face. In the IMPORT mode, massage your face from the chin to the ear in a circle.
2. Gently massage face from the canthi, both sides of the nose and the chin upwards in a circle.
3. Slowly massage from the eyebrow to the hairline. Please don’t use on a same place for a long time. It is recommended to be used once every 2 days for better results,please don’t use the instrument more than 5 minutes each time.
|1.Product name||Ultrasonic Vibration Facial Massager||11.Key features:||Infusing/Cleansing/Rejuvenating|
|2.Product number:||BM21||12.Waterproof rate:||IPX5|
|3.Input voltage:||DC 5V/1A||13.Certificate:||CE/ROHS/FCC/PSE|
|4.Rated power:||3W (Max)||14.Switch Mode:||On/off/adjust|
|5.Lithium battery:||700mAh||15.Auto shut off:||5 minutes|
|6.Charging time:||3 Hours||16.Product size:||181×52×44mm|
|7.Battery life:||45 minutes||17.Product weight:||118g|
|8.Adjustments:||2 modes(Import/Export)||18.Gift Box Dimension:||220×110×60mm|
|9.LED lights:||Red/Blue||19.Gross Weight:||0.5kg|
|10.Materials:||316 stainless steel/ABS/PC||20.Qty per Carton||25pcs|
|Remark: Due to the continuous improvement, the above parameters are subject to change without prior notice.|
Attention: Don’t immerse the instrument in water, do not use chemicals to clean the instrument,and do not clean the device with washing pads, abrasive cleaners or corrosive liquids such as gasoline or acetone.
1. Make sure the device is turned off before cleaning.
2. Clean the treatment heads with wet tissue and wipe the water with dry soft paper towel repeatedly for more than 3 times.
3. When the machine is completely dry then store it in a pouch or box and keep it out of reach of children.